Fee includes a personal ticket for attending all Live presentations, Drinks & Lunches as indicated in the program. Also included are attendance in the Network Diner as well as access to sponsor exhibition and poster presentations. After leaving the conference, delegates receive a download link with all Technical Papers submitted (if free for publishing).
Options marked with 'FREE Trial Membership' include free SAMPE Membership until 31st of December 2023.
• Professional Member – LIVE attendance – € 750
• Professional Non-members – LIVE attendance – Free Trial Membership included – € 875
• Student Members Master / PhD – LIVE attendance – € 350
• Student Non-members Master / PhD – LIVE attendance – Free Trial Membership included – € 400
Authors (for both Oral and Poster presentations)
• Professional Authors and Co-Authors – LIVE attendance – € 650
• Student Master / PhD Authors and Co-Authors – LIVE attendance – € 300
All ticket prices are incl. 0% VAT
>> Early Bird until 01 September 2022
One pre-conference tutorial on Repair - 5 speakers - Tuesday 15 November 14.00-17.00:
1. Challenges in Composite Training and Repair by Andreas Meyer – Lufthansa Technical Training
2. Fuselage and wings – Airbus Operations
3. Helicopter (Rotor and/or doors) – Airbus Helicopters
4. Defence – Airbus Defence and Space
5. Structures – Lufthansa Technik
Additional costs for professionals attending the Tutorial are 50,- Euro for members and 100,- Euro for non-members. Master and Ph.D Students attending the tutorial is free of charge.
Tour badges (4 plant visits) - Thursday 17 November 14.00-17.30:
1. CTC - Airbus, Stade
2. ZAL - Zentrum für Angewandte Luftfahrtforschung, Hamburg
3. Lufthansa Technik, Hamburg
4. DESY Research Institute, Hamburg
Plant visits are free of charge and included in the Conference Ticket.
Choose your tickets: